This course will highlight various issues and tips within the financial aspect of clinical trials. The intent is to highlight best practices for budget design and negotiation. The contractual aspect of clinical trials will also be reviewed utilizing actual contracts to reinforce key points.
This course is designed for clinical researchers seeking more information in the development and negotiation of clinical trial budgets and contracts including Investigators, Clinical Research Coordinators, Clinical Research Administrators, and Sponsor/CRO representatives.
Objectives of the program:
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
• Identify primary challenges with the research budget process.
• Define internal and external cost factors within a protocol in order to enhance budget design.
• List methods study sites can use to maximize protocol reimbursement.
• Summarize items within Sponsor/CRO contracts which increase legal risks to coordinators, institutions, and study sites.
• Identify the PhRMA principle which supports reimbursement for time at investigator meetings
• Define negotiating tips used to enhance study budgets and contracts.
Contact Hours Earned:
There are no contact hours available for this product.
All requests for Contact Hours must be requested prior to the course
expiration date. This course comes with the processing of one (1)
Certificate of Completion. Additional certificates are not available.